Sunday, March 25, 2012

Outdoor Living

My sister came into town today, and with her, she brought some sunny weather.  Several days of rain have caused the garden area behind our apartment to turn bright green, and we finally had the urge to set up the outdoor furniture.


What better way to break in the table and chairs than with some summery drinks?


My herb garden is looking extra green after the recent rain, as well.  I have already snipped a few springs twice this past week for different recipes...I know I will appreciate having them at arm's reach.

I'll be back to post about the summery cocktails soon.  Right now I gotta soak up sister-time!


1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been there to sip those drinks and enjoy the weather! Reminds me of the olden days :)

    ReplyDelete

To be notified of a reply, click on "Subscribe by email".