Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pink Grapefruit Margaritas

You've seen this cocktail pop up twice already, so I guess I owe it to you to share it!

My inspiration was this recipe.  I followed it pretty closely, but opted for shaken instead of blended.  I also significantly reduced the recipe.  Can you imagine me drinking a cup of tequila myself?  So...scale down as needed!


I increased the lime juice so my ratio was a simple 1:1:1:1.  Write that down--it's complicated.
tequila : triple sec : grapefruit juice : lime juice
Add that all to a cocktail shaker with lots of ice.  Shake shake shake.


I opted for the sugar rim, but Sous Chef suggested a sugar+salt combo and said that was even better.


Perfect for a warm evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To be notified of a reply, click on "Subscribe by email".