Thursday, October 27, 2011

New Year's Resolution

Back on January 1, 2011, I put together my list of resolutions, like usual.
The one I was most excited to commit to, however, was my resolution to prepare at least one new recipe each week for the whole year.

Well, we're currently in week 43, and to date I have made 51 new recipes.
Now for the whole honesty part: I skipped 12 weeks somewhere in the August/September/October range.  I'm blaming this on our cross-country move and apartment search, which may have interfered with my best intentions to experiment.

But I have a funky new red kitchen, and I'm back in action.



The bonus is that each new recipe I make gets rated on a scale from 1 to 5.  Lucky for me I have a very tough grader, who strongly discourages grade inflation :)  It certainly keeps me motivated to create 5s though!

I will start posting some of these weekly experiments here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To be notified of a reply, click on "Subscribe by email".