Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Haunted Halloween Done Right

I'm a bit late to the game, seeing as how Halloween was 2 days ago, but I am just now getting around to posting these photos.  I didn't realize what a big deal this holiday was until I saw so many fancy houses get (professionally) done up with decorations!

Here are some of my favorites I have come across during my walks or runs around town:


This dude was 6 feet tall (and anatomically correct?)



These huge spiders were all the rage here this year
Rough Night? 






Now this entryway wasn't necessarily decorated for Halloween, but I found it equally "festive"!

A fish tank on your stairway??

Well, it's a couple days past Halloween, so I assume these decorations will disappear soon--likely replaced with equally ornate Christmas decorations.  I have already seen the prep begin.
(Note: I took the picture below in early October.  I guess these companies get booked up way in advance!)


"How else do you expect me to decorate my 3rd story windows with lights??"

I'll keep you posted on the crazy Christmas decorations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To be notified of a reply, click on "Subscribe by email".