Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine's Day Inspiration

With Valentine's Day coming up, I figured it would be fun to pull together some of the fun Pinterest finds I have collected lately.  

Some of the projects tug at my more crafty side...

Dishtowels I could sew:


Doily envelopes:

I Heart U cards:


Moustache Valentines:



A paper garland made from craft paper:


This pretty heart wreath:

But most Valentine's Day finds have been of the edible variety.

Sprinkle Pretzels (a fun snack!):



And these gorgeous cookies.  Who knows if I have the skills to make them, but they sure are pretty!

Delicate Icing

Frosted Hearts

Swirls and Sprinkles


Valentine's Day Tea bags:


Ice cream sandwiches:


Heart Cheesecake!


Valentine's Day is a week away...plenty of time to try a thing or two from this list.

What are some favorite ideas you've seen?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To be notified of a reply, click on "Subscribe by email".