Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy Birthday

...to the blog!

In honor of my {first} blogiversary, let's drool over this French macaron tower (which is made of normal, sweet flavors, unlike Wednesday's spread).



This past year, my California Comeback has consisted of:

New cooking, baking, and crafting adventures

Exploring San Francisco inside and out



Visits back to our old stomping ground and to places much further

Wacky city observations


And keeping up with you guys--my family and friends--via VDPs, FaceTime, and emails.

Thank you for following and encouraging me along the way.


Here's hoping that I can keep this gig up another year that year 2 is equally full of adventures to share with you!


5 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy anniversary!!! And also happy 1 year and 2 month (almost) anniversary of being SF residents!!! We miss you :(.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vron! I'm proud our bi-coastal friendship has transitioned so well, thanks to technology. But we really miss seeing you in person, too!

      Delete
  2. Wow. This post reminds me what an awesome year it's been - both on the blog and in the real world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it sure has been a great year! I think our 2012 photo book will be the prettiest one yet. Wonderful memories to look back upon.

      Delete
  3. Happy one year blogiversary! We have loved your first blog year and can't wait to share your next year's adventures!

    ReplyDelete

To be notified of a reply, click on "Subscribe by email".