Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dream Home Challenge: Bathrooms

This week in the Dream Home Challenge, we're moving on to bathrooms.

I'm not too picky when it comes to bathrooms, but this is a room where I have no shame in keeping light and airy.
via
The bathtub gets very little use in our household, though if this is a dream house, I might as well pick a cool one!  A shower with several shower heads, a cool faucet, and a bench would be nice.







And I love these colors below:
via
Though I think I'd prefer carrera marble or something similar in color for all the tiling work:

via
via
With pink orchids for a pop of color:
via
I'd be willing to go a bit more wild with a guest bathroom.  This teal color is pretty cool:
via
And I think this would make a cool kids' bath:
via
Check out Meredith's bathrooms here.
______
Catching up?
Architectural Styles--Sarah / Meredith
Bedrooms--Sarah / Meredith 2
Family Room & Living Room--Sarah / Meredith 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

To be notified of a reply, click on "Subscribe by email".