Friday, May 4, 2012

Foggy Beach Day

It was a foggy day at the beach a few weeks ago...


For contrast's sake, here's the same angle, on a sunny day:


But this day, it was pretty socked in.



Lots of people hate the fog--I used to, growing up.  But spending nine years away from the fog over the Pacific Ocean made me miss it!  The rare foggy days I experienced in the Northeast or North Carolina reminded me of home.  And so I learned to like the fog.



The air was clear enough when my camera lens was close to my subject:




But she's a fast runner, and the fog was noticeable again.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photography! More fog to come.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dog! I can't believe just how foggy it is. I have never experienced that before.

    ReplyDelete

To be notified of a reply, click on "Subscribe by email".